Abby recently became aware of her wardrobe and how few "cute" or "beautiful" items she owned. Her fashion sense somehow turned into an obsession with looking like a ballerina. She loves to wear tights or leggings, ballet slippers, and dresses (which she calls "skirts with the shirt hooked on"). After a couple weeks of this, I decided to enroll her in a community dance class.
 |
| They do tap for one half hour, here's the choo choo! They also learned the shuffle step. |
 |
| The other half is for ballet, Abby's favorite. I was impressed with the focus on technique. |
|
|
I forgot my camera, so I asked one of the other moms to take pictures of Abby for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get more pictures next time.
2 comments:
She looks like a natural! She will have lots of fun in that class. It's cute to see her with all those other little girls.
How cute. Lizzy loves wearing that kind of stuff too. Sometimes she's already wearing it when she comes to wake me in the morning. We really need to get our girls together. This summer perhaps?
Post a Comment