Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Sunday finest

I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays. Here is what I love:

Delicious legs, right? He's testing out Nursery at church. So far, no go.

Her new favorite purple dress from Grammuh. Wears it every day.

Cheekies. Loves to sing jingle bells and blows excellent smooches

Playing Dora on the DS from Aunt Lisa. It can be tricky sometimes, even for Dad.
Abby was a stinker today, and after her bath tonight I said she should try to be nicer to Mom, Dad, and Hunter. Then she closed her eyes, and I said, "Abby..."

"Shhh, Mom I'm praying." A few seconds later. "Ok, mom. I'm done praying."

"What were you praying about?"

"That I'd be nice to you, Dad and Hunter."

Abby is a good girl, and although defiant and a little too self sufficient, she does some wonderful things without me having to ask her. I should stop asking I guess.

She is now a CTR in Primary (a class in church) and I was proud of her today. She knows that CTR stands for Choose the Right, and she loves her lacing cards during Sacrament meeting.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

He is such a big boy! What happened to your baby? ;-)

Heidi said...

I share that love-hate relationship. We are adjusting to 9 am church. It's no fun to get up early, but so nice to come home in the afternoon instead of early evening. David has been complaining that he hates church--it's so boring. But he seems to like it when we are there. Sigh....

Abby and Hunter continue to grow up too fast! I can't picture Hunter even being old enough for nursery. We need to see you all again soon! XOXOX

Kat said...

Sadly I think I more hate Sunday's then love them but there are good things like my Sunday nap after church:) This post was so cute. I can't believe Hunter is going to nursery already. It is so hard when they hate it. Good luck with that.

Sarah said...

Oh my, your babies sure are dang cute :)