Went to my first doctor's appointment for this pregnancy #3 and the baby looked and sounded great. Then the screen suddenly showed two bubbles instead of one. The ultrasound tech looked at me, looked at the screen, looked back at me waiting for my reaction. "Is there twins in there?" YES!
WHAT?!!! :):):):):):):):) !!!!! crying) :):):):):) what...
Both are healthy and snug and comfy in their own little suites, and we are all so excited and shocked to say the least!
 |
| Heads side by side almost ten weeks |
 |
| Baby A |
 |
| Baby B |
P. S. Two weeks ago, we decided to tell Abby that there was a baby in mom's belly. She was stoked. She said, "Let's find out if there are twins!" I was surprised because I didn't know what her understanding of twins really was. Plus, I had had a dream the night before that I gave birth to twins. Add in the fact that I have been more exhausted, cranky, emotional, and sick than either of my other pregnancies... well, now we know why!
P.P.S. We are now accepting reservations for visitors anytime after February. Please. Help.
13 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Yay! I'm calling you soon! You thought sleep deprivation with one was bad... I'm so excited for you!!!
Sooo exciting! I never would have guessed! Can't wait to find out what their genders are. I wish lived close by to help out while you are so exhausted and sick. You'll have to let your friends help out a lot. Love ya!!
WOW! That is CRAZY! What a fun/overwhelming/exciting/exhausting/joyous surprise! I hope you get feeling a little better soon. That's funny what Abby said! She's a smarty pants.
Yay for 13 & 14!!! I've always thought newborns smell and taste so good, I want to put their whole head in my mouth. Can I fit 2 newborn heads in my mouth at once? I think so. Yes. Yes, I can.
That is so awesome! I would love to have twins but then if I really think about it I wouldn't love to have twins. Congratulations. That's exciting.
Holy cow!!! Congrats Emily:-)
Emily, what great news! I've never seen an ultrasound with twins before--how cute! You probably know this, but my mom has said that Erin Landvatter is expecting twins also. Congrats on your cute growing family!
Wow, that is so exciting!! Congrats. Twins twins everywhere.... :) I'm so happy for you!
Wowza! What a surprise!
Congrats Emily, that is so exciting, there are several couples here that have twins, and they are such good friends and have such fun together... best of luck to you!
Holy Cow! I heard about this the other day, and now I get to see the actual pictures! How crazy!! I'm so excited for you guys! I know that Grandma Hale is really excited, because she said that she always wanted twins. Are there twins on your side of the family? I don't think there are on the Hale side. So exciting!
We are so excited for you guys!!! They're so cute in their little bubbles. So fun!!
Yay! So exciting!
Post a Comment