Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What we've been up to

chocolate handlebar mustache

mmm chocolate bananas (New Year's Eve)

budding ballerina

Ella at 31 weeks, still smooshed at the bottom (head at right)

Jonny at 31 weeks, still rubbing his head unto my ribs (head at left)

This was me at 29 weeks, 2 weeks ago. I think I'm done sharing pictures of me.

1 comment:

Amy Kovacs said...

Love Abby's haircut! I hope you are not withholding belly pics because of any comments you may have received. It's so hard to know what a pregnant woman wants to hear. Personally, I would have LOVED to hear "You are so huge!" because I was desperately trying to eat and gain weight for my girls. However, I would say that 99.9% of pregnant women would hate that comment. Anyway, I think you look great and I'm so excited for you and your family!