Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Congrats Emily... they are beautiful!
I can't even look at that picture without getting super baby hungry! They are perfect Emily! I love them!
So precious all snuggled up together! Hope you're doing well and having some help from visitors.
Oh my GOODNESS! So so precious. Absolute dolls. Congratulations!
You and Jon really make beautiful babies! You should sell the recipe. Ha ha. Truly, they are darling! Hope you are as rested as possible and enjoying your new family!
Oh how fun! I am so happy to hear that all is well. I am sure Abby is having fun being the big sis. They are both just precious. Congrats cuz!
So so so cute, Emily! We're so happy that they're here safe and sound!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats Emily... they are beautiful!
I can't even look at that picture without getting super baby hungry! They are perfect Emily! I love them!
So precious all snuggled up together! Hope you're doing well and having some help from visitors.
Oh my GOODNESS! So so precious. Absolute dolls. Congratulations!
You and Jon really make beautiful babies! You should sell the recipe. Ha ha. Truly, they are darling! Hope you are as rested as possible and enjoying your new family!
Oh how fun! I am so happy to hear that all is well. I am sure Abby is having fun being the big sis. They are both just precious. Congrats cuz!
So so so cute, Emily! We're so happy that they're here safe and sound!
Post a Comment