Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Beautiful Babe!

We didn't have a dress to fit Abby's little body, so yesterday I went to a really cute children's shop in Old Town and fell in love with one. I bought it and took it home to try it on Abby. She looked so darling I couldn't take my eyes off her (not that I ever really do anyway). I couldn't decide which picture to post, so I took my mom's advice and made a montage. I bet you can't watch it just once...
PS notice the drool in the second to last picture!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute! I love the smocking on that dress, and, I lose the bet - I couldn't watch it just once...try five times, so far.

Elise said...

What a sweet little girlie!! I absolutely love the dress-- I can see why you can't take your eyes off her. She's beautiful!

The Myers Family said...

The little dainty-daint keeps getting cuter and cuter. She would look fabulous in a potato-sack, but that certainly is a darling dress. We can hardly wait to see Abby next month!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I can't believe how cute Abby is. She's a perfect combination of the two of you.

Katie said...

It is a darling dress! She really has gotten big and long! She is a 50/50 mix. I see so much of Jon and Emily in her.