Friday, May 11, 2007

Yeah yeah yeah!


Last week we bought some Honeycomb. When we opened the box we noticed it looked less puffy than usual. Then we tasted it...grrrrrrrosss! It did NOT taste like the Honey comb I remembered...
"Honeycomb Big. yeah yeah yeah. Big not small. no no no. Honeycomb's got a big honey taste a big big crunch and a big big bite. Honeycomb's got a big big bite!"
I decided to take the invitation for "Questions? Comments?" I called and the very nice Post Lady told me that yes, Honeycomb had changed their recipe and cooking method for a healthier version. Apparently enough cereal-eaters voiced their opinions to get the good ol' recipe back! She took my name and address, and asked me about how much I payed for the box. In 7 to 10 business days I'm going to get a check for $2.50. Hoorah!
So, you might buy a box and get the crappy "healthy version" which could till be on the shelves. If you do, give Post a call, and get your money back.

1 comment:

The Myers Family said...

Way to go! Thanks for fighting back in behalf of cereal-lovers everywhere! Funny thing--David has been munching on Honeycomb lately--I don't know which recipe...