Abby sure looks like she is having fun swimming. Gracie LOVES to swim. She can swim without me holding on (as long as she has on a life jacket). She really likes water slides too. Sammy only likes to swim in heated pools. Sounds like you had a great vacation though. David was in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and said it was awesome. Julie
I hate to sound like a broken record gushing about how cute Abby is, but she IS such a pretty little beanie. Keep posting pictures! Sorry I haven't called you back--I'm excited to talk to you again and find out what you made with that cookbook...
3 comments:
Abby sure looks like she is having fun swimming. Gracie LOVES to swim. She can swim without me holding on (as long as she has on a life jacket). She really likes water slides too. Sammy only likes to swim in heated pools. Sounds like you had a great vacation though. David was in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and said it was awesome.
Julie
I hate to sound like a broken record gushing about how cute Abby is, but she IS such a pretty little beanie. Keep posting pictures! Sorry I haven't called you back--I'm excited to talk to you again and find out what you made with that cookbook...
Could Abby possibly be any cuter? She looks more and more like her Daddy. I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment