Wednesday, July 18, 2007

As the world turns

Life goes on even if you feel like time is standing still. The past few week have been difficult for Jon and me. And, guess what! we're going to survive and keep being happy, but it's been so stressful. I would love to take a picture of my pathetic face, complete with a painful, larger than life sty on my right eye, a smaller sty on my left eyelid and two (one old, one new this morning!) cold sores. But I'm not going to post that picture. Just imagine how beautimous I am.

Our visit with family two weeks ago was so much fun, and we loved showing our frog legs. Happiness follows her around everywhere! She really is our pride and joy. Perhaps someday we'll live in Utah again where we can see family every week or every day. But for now we're lucky to have the three of us together. Our little family unit is perfect right now!

3 comments:

The Myers Family said...

You could also move to AZ to be close to some family! Unfortunately there is a 64% chance that home values will soon plummet here, according to MSNBC.com. Anyway, hang in there! Give that cute little Abalone lots of hug & kisses from us!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, sweetheart. Believe me, I know what it's like to feel crappy and wonder if you're ever going to feel good again. But you will!! I promise.

becca said...

That was so fun to see you, even if it was for just a second. Kathryn and I were talking about how pretty your little Abby is. I know she got it from you, so even with two sty's and cold sores you are beautiful. Sounds pretty painful though, I hope you get better soon!