Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
She is just so sweet! And so grown up! Thanks for the birthday pics!! xoxoxo
...and yes, I do want to kiss that neck!!
I love those eyes! She is such a cutie!
I could just gobble her up! When our boys were little, Chris liked to hold them on his lap and nibble their little ears. The back of Abby's head makes me think of how tasty those sweet little things are! :)
She could grace the cover of a parenting magazine, for sure! She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see her soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is just so sweet! And so grown up! Thanks for the birthday pics!! xoxoxo
...and yes, I do want to kiss that neck!!
I love those eyes! She is such a cutie!
I could just gobble her up! When our boys were little, Chris liked to hold them on his lap and nibble their little ears. The back of Abby's head makes me think of how tasty those sweet little things are! :)
She could grace the cover of a parenting magazine, for sure! She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see her soon!
Post a Comment