Monday, August 27, 2007

Wood Puzzle...you go girl!

Thanks Gram and Gramps Hansen for the cool puzzle! I know you mainly got it for Abby because of the cool purple hippo, but it appears Abby's favorite is the alligator.
The song is a tribute to our new cousin LizLiz. Abby has some tips for her new girlfriend. Listen closely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has gotten so big! I wonder which puzzle piece tastes the best? And what is Oscar thinking? Is he wondering how to use his femininity?

The Myers Family said...

Good advice, Abby! Too bad I didn't get that advice myself sooner. Oh, well. I overheard LizLiz crying on the phone and she already has a little delicate girl voice like you do, Ab! I can't wait to see you and Lizzy chumming it up...

becca said...

I am shocked at the difference between girls and boys. Abby actually took time to thoroughly enjoy that puzzle. Ty at that age would have dumped it over and been on to the next thing a second later. She is too cute!

Julie said...

What a cutie! We should have a play date because Gracie loves puzzles too...next time you are in Erie.

I love the song too. Where did you get it? It's everything a girl should know!