Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sweet Baby Daughter













She's our sweet little gooker. She is still trying to crawl, but always ends up under the couch or one of the tables. She loves to blab. I think she's going to be like my sister (love ya!). She will make all the noises she knows how while she sits on a blanket with her toys, or lays in her crib waiting for us to get her after a nap, or kicks her legs in the bath tub.


Abby likes to scrunch her nose and breathe in and out her nostrils really fast. Something that aunt Beth used to do too.



She's a little sassafras.









She will let us take her anywhere! She's got the cutest personality. Her newest pastime is shaking her head back and forth. I just hope she doesn't do that to get herself to sleep like uncle Anj.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Oh my goodness, she is so stinkin' cute! I love the scrunchy nose and that big gummy grin. And I don't know what it is, but Abby just looks like she smells really good. I can't wait to see her next month!

The Myers Family said...

What a treat to see those different expressions! Can't wait for October!

Anonymous said...

I will attest that she DOES smell really good and, what's more important, she TASTES really good, too! She's so cute! I get to see her before Elise does! neener neener.

Julie said...

Oh, yeah, well your daughter may be potty trained, but my son can crawl. Actually he is trying to walk. He pulls himself up on everthing and tries to move his feet and falls over... silly boy.