Abby and I got to meet a celebrity last week. Our local LDS bookshop, Moroni Books, celebrated their 4th anniversary. The owner, my friend Norma, invited Kirby Heyborne to visit her store and sign autographs. When we got there, he was chatting with the customers and signing copies of the RM, Singles Ward, his CDs, (we brought our Saints and Soldiers). Well, Abby and I got to chat with him and have him sign our dvd. He was really nice, and seemed a lot like he is in his movies. He is married and has two kids, so he had no problem holding Abby for a picture. She on the other hand had her public face on, as Jon calls it. It was fun meeting him! He told Abby she had really pretty blue eyes. Yeah! I know!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Kirby Heyborne
Abby and I got to meet a celebrity last week. Our local LDS bookshop, Moroni Books, celebrated their 4th anniversary. The owner, my friend Norma, invited Kirby Heyborne to visit her store and sign autographs. When we got there, he was chatting with the customers and signing copies of the RM, Singles Ward, his CDs, (we brought our Saints and Soldiers). Well, Abby and I got to chat with him and have him sign our dvd. He was really nice, and seemed a lot like he is in his movies. He is married and has two kids, so he had no problem holding Abby for a picture. She on the other hand had her public face on, as Jon calls it. It was fun meeting him! He told Abby she had really pretty blue eyes. Yeah! I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kirby could use a haircut. No wonder Abby isn't smiling. Sounds like fun, though.
Is that his real name?
I was thinking the same thing as your mom... I think he needs a haircut. Oh, and my sister on my blog isn't the sister that loves Ladybugs (that is David's sister). Funny about the car though. So what kind of heart defect does you niece have? (I saw it on your mom's blog) My sister's baby was born with a heart defect, that is why I ask. I was just wondering.
Hey! He's the kid from that one show... he looks really different with the hair. I guess that is how they do it now-- you should see the kids in our Sunday School class.
She looks pretty excited to be in the arms of a celebrity. Cute face!
Post a Comment