Thursday, September 6, 2007

MY CUTE MAN



Jon and I had fun answering these questions together.

1. Who is your man? Jon
2. How long have you been together? 4 of the longest years of my life.
3. How long did you date? 2 months
4. How old is your man? About 233,856 hours.
5. Who eats more? Jon, he eats at least twice to three times as much as I do!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Me right after he said he was so lucky.
7. Who is taller? Jon by a few inches or feet.
8. Who sings better? Me by a long shot!
9. Who is smarter? Great minds think alike.
10. Whose temper is worse? Oscar and Jon are tied for this one.
11. Who does the laundry? Mostly me.
12. Who does the dishes? Mostly me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jon.
14. Who pays the bills? Wells Fargo
15. Who is better at the computer? Jon with his fancy MAC
16. Who mows the lawn? We have no lawn but if we did Oscar would eat it.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me most of the time and I am usually barefoot when I do.
18. Who drives when you are together? We both do four eyes are better then two.
19. Who pays when you go out? It has been so long I don't remember.
20. Who is more stubborn? Me a needle pulling thread.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are never wrong and don't try to tell us otherwise.
22. Whose parents do you see most? Only time will tell.
23. Who kissed who first? Jon kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? Jon asked me on a warm summer night while a cool breeze whisked through my hair.
25. Who proposed first? We both did. Jinx one two three four five six seven eight nine ten...
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, so will you shut up about it! Gall.
27. Who has more friends? Jon (see next question)
28. Who has more siblings? Jon has 5 I have 3
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both put them on one leg at a time.
Julie and Becca, you are both it. You have to complete this questionnaire on your blogs. You HAVE to.

4 comments:

The Myers Family said...

You zany guys!

Anonymous said...

So far, yours is the best.

Elise said...

Yours is the best. I especially like Jon's picture.

becca said...

I did this little survey, but Ryan didn't like my answers, so he wouldn't let me post it. Besides yours is hilarious and I can't even compete! You are so funny!