Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Friday, December 14, 2007
Our last Christmas in Ft Collins
Abby meets Santa and isn't impressed. Our fresh tree Jon cut down from Red Feather Lakes. Christmas decorations in our apartment. Oscar as the ghost of Christmas present. Our awesome advent train from Hij and fam. Song by Jars of Clay...
I can't leave a comment on your birthday post so I will put it here. Happy Birthday Abby! What cute parents you are, you went all out! I hope I get to see the cute 1year old soon
5 comments:
That was fun to watch! I loved the song and all of the great pix of your holiday decor! The train looks cute on your mantle!!!
I agree! That was so fun - maybe the best montage yet! I love Oscar's enthusiasm. He's thinking, "I hate people..."
I love your Tree, the branches point perfectly up. Cute pics.
I love that train! So cute! You guys have some really great ornaments.
I can't leave a comment on your birthday post so I will put it here. Happy Birthday Abby! What cute parents you are, you went all out! I hope I get to see the cute 1year old soon
Post a Comment