Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nicknames



I was tagged by my mom for nicknames. Here are mine, some I haven't been called in a while, and it's fun to think of those times:
Collie Sue
Col Col
Colten Sue
Emmy Pie
Missy Queen
Em
Emmy
Milly (by Bro. French)
Emma Lemma
Emma Leeann
Smurfette
Schmem
Rabrushki
Brushki
Opy
Little Girl
Note Queen
Gissy Gal
Emily June (by Jon's cousin Sherrie because Jon's sister is Emily, too)
Emiline

Abby's are:
Biddy
Sweetheart Baby Daughter (I know, it's cheesy)
Gooker
Little Little Girl

***I tag Becca, Julie, Cicely, and Abby

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Emmalicious and
Emleh. As for Abby, you forgot Abbalicious, AbbyDabby, and Stinkenstank.

Anonymous said...

Stinkenstank goes for all nine of my loves.

The Myers Family said...

I like to take credit for Emma Leeann! They are all great names....

Julie said...

Very cool pictures, and it was
fun(ny) to hear all your names.

becca said...

I had to laugh at Rabrushki! I totally forgot about that one. Where did we come up with that one anyway? I can't remember.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Love the pictures and all the nick names! Brilliant! I noticed at the bottom it said tagged cicely and Abby. Is that me? If so what does that mean?

I know i am not a good blogger.

Wish you guys were going to SLC in March over Easter, we're going home then. It would be nice to see you, and to meet Abby. Cicely told me you guys were going to watch the best movie ever. Wish I could be there to laugh with you girls.

Hope all is well.
Abbs

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

You have some good ones! I can't wait to see you in a week. Yippy skippy waaa hoooo.