Monday, March 3, 2008

Pics of our visit to SLC sans Jon

Abby and I had so much fun visiting family in Salt Lake, although we really missed Jon! As soon as I can upload the videos I'll post them too. I'm realizing most of these pictures feature the back of Abby's head. Just goes to show how much fun she was having; she didn't care about the camera.

Abby and Lizzy
____________________________
Grandpa reads "Touch The Art" before bedtime.
_____________________________
Favorite gadget: Grammuh's phone
______________________________

Great-Grandma's cats. I think there were 7 or 8! Abby had a blast.
_____________________________

"Walking" with cousin Ashton and Auntie Katie coaching.
________________________________

Sitting on Uncle Jeff's lap at the Hale's.
________________________________

Playing in the Grammuh room with Tom and Gordon.
_______________________________

Trains with Tyler, cute Lizzy in the background keeping watch from the bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun week we had, huh? I can't wait for May!

becca said...

I am glad I got to see you for a second, but sad it was only a second!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

That was so fun to see you and Abby. Our time together was too short.