Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Friday, March 7, 2008
Sunday Best
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is that Jon's new shirt? He looks studly! And you look DY-NO-MITE in your Anthropology togs! It goes without saying that Abby is the fairest of them all!
Cute family! I love the video of Abby walking...that's my favorite age, when they are discovering everything, but they don't say "No" all the time yet. Do you sing camp songs to Abby? Emily does!
EMILY!!! I'm SO excited you found me! I was thinking of you the other day as I was spring cleaning for our move...I found that red purse that we both had in HS. I'm thrilled to be able to keep in touch with you now! You guys are such a cute family! Love, Laura
7 comments:
Is that Jon's new shirt? He looks studly! And you look DY-NO-MITE in your Anthropology togs! It goes without saying that Abby is the fairest of them all!
It's such a cute picture of your family that I had to order a copy of it to put in my frame in the family room! You all look magnificent.
You guys look so cute! I love Abby's dress that is darling!!
Cute family! I love the video of Abby walking...that's my favorite age, when they are discovering everything, but they don't say "No" all the time yet. Do you sing camp songs to Abby? Emily does!
Those are really cute pictures! What a cute family. I hope I have a girl some day to put in pretty dresses like that. I love it!
What an attractive family! Sally wou;dn't ever keep a headband on- Abby looks so pretty!
EMILY!!! I'm SO excited you found me! I was thinking of you the other day as I was spring cleaning for our move...I found that red purse that we both had in HS. I'm thrilled to be able to keep in touch with you now! You guys are such a cute family!
Love,
Laura
Post a Comment