Thursday, May 22, 2008

3's

Tagged by Katie (thanks for all the tags!). So three of each...

Joys:
Jon
Abby
Food



Fears:
Dark
Car Accidents
Loose Dogs



Goals:
Buy a house
Clean that house
Move into said house



Current obsessions/collections:
Deviled Egg platters
HGTV, TLC, Food Network
Recipes



Random surprising facts about yourself:
I hate having to take showers.
Surprise! I like pulling out my loose eyelashes and eyebrow hairs with my fingers.
I'm still wearing pajamas because I haven't showered yet. I better go shower. Argh.




I tag Amanda, Sophie, Julie, Cicely, and Abby. Pictures optional, I was just delaying that shower longer.

5 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

You are cute!

Eric & Laura said...

I miss you! Make sure you stop by when you come this summer! Really!!! :D

Ann-Michelle said...

emily- you are so witty! thanks for stopping by our crazy blog! you are right- this is a FUN house, sometimes too fun . . . i love that you take your daughter the museum. i am going to try to be that cool!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

oops I just saw this, I'll get on that tag.

Sophie said...

Same as me!