Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

For Father's Day, Jon got a DVD with this slideshow of him and Abby. They are so cute together.



It looks better on the DVD. You Tube makes everything looks so smudgy.

10 comments:

Eric & Laura said...

You're so cute! What great wife and mommy you are! I was so busy I just had to go with the new shirt and tie routine. My poor husband. I need to get back to doing cute things like this for him.

Anonymous said...

That was pretty dang cute! Jon is such a good dad.

dave&abby johnson family said...

What a cute idea! I love the pictures of Jon & Abby! What a great dad!!

Ida said...

We loved the video, Dad and I. He said it was priceless and wants his own copy on DVD. The title of your blog is so fun and the picture of Abby in the swing just tops it off.
I know it takes a lot of time to do. Thank you for blogging!

Emily N said...

That is VERY sweet. I watched and got a little teary eyed.

Becky said...

There's nothing better than a dad with his little girl. I loved watching that!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Happy belated birthday! i know I a little late!

becca said...

There are some really sweet pictures in there! What a cute idea! I am excited to see you soon!

becca said...

Oh one more thing. The picture on your header is ADORABLE!

Julie said...

Very cute video. I tried to watch it a few days ago and it wouldn't let me so I was glad I could see it today. Abby looks like she really is a Daddy's girl. No Gracie isn't really a Daddy's girl, although she has just started to turn on me. Now when she gets in trouble she doesn't want hugs from Mom, she wants her Daddy. She is still pretty loyal though. Anyway, really cute movie! Loved it!