Monday, June 23, 2008

Little Miss Shrug

Abby's ever-so-stylish cousin, Sophie, picked this out just for her from one of the cutest clothing shops for kids, Pumpkin Patch. She's sporting the shrug over her giraffe dress, which is very appropriate because giraffes always remind me of Sophie! Thanks Soph!


10 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

CUTE!! I love that outfit, she is stylin!!

Sophie said...

Grammuh and I were at Pumpkin Patch last April when we saw it - I told her I thought it would be cute on Abby so she bought it. I'm glad you liked it!

Kat said...

I saw a dress with that same pattern and color at old navy. I almost got it. Now I wish I did because it is so cute.Nice work Sophie.

Eric & Laura said...

Too cute! She's so adorable!

Heidi said...

The next thing you know Abby will be giving her opinion about clothing styles and helping you pick out stuff, like Sophie! She looks like a million bucks in her little shrug and giraffe dress.

valumama said...

hey thanks for finding us... we are sad you are leaving, but glad to be able to keep in contact.

becca said...

That outfit is adorable! I love the little shrug. I didn't know that is what that is called. Way to go Sophie! How are you with picking out boys clothes?

Emily N said...

What a litle cutie. I love that expression on her sweet face in the top picture.

The Benfields said...

I feel kinda silly, I have been checking your blog since I started my blog and never realized you didn't know about mine...silly me. I am sad to see you guys leave but so happy we get to stay in touch. We will be Twilighter's together. =)

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Very very cute! I miss you guys.