
As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
9 comments:
Oh man where to start. I think the one I will share is when we used to ride our bikes to Dans and eat the same disgusting burrito and then go to Tinas Halmark and buy those little ugly troll dolls. We had quite the collection.I just put a post on my blog so I will wait a few days before I put this on. What a great idea.
One I've been thinking about a lot lately is that time when you and I drove to visit Heidi in California. We were in the jeep with the top down most of the time but we had a good time trying to get combs through our hair! That was fun!
I had a good laugh at Kathryn's memory. Those were good times. I have a lot of memories, but for some reason this one is standing out right now.
We went to pick Kat up up at the Hestermans and it was like 9 or 10 at night. We got a little carried away with the horn waiting for Kat to come out. All of a sudden the neighbor from across the street came charging across the street yelling at us for waking his baby up. He was really mad! He slammed the door of the car on us as he stormed off. For some reason I decided to open the door back up and yell at him for almost slamming my head in the door. We drove off and we were all silent for a minute, and then we all busted out laughing. Good times! I can totally understand where that guy was coming from now that I have kids of my own. I would be pretty mad too!
Oh Em!
I have so many fun memories of you! Remember when you got that REALLY cute red purse? And I loved it! You were so nice...you told me where you got it and you didn't even care that I totally copied you and bought the exact same one! We were twinsies for the year! What fun!
Camp, camp, camp...but what memory in particular? I loved the time you all made things out of leaves, etc. and we had a fashion show. You were the MC, and did such a great job with your dry humor. I also remember the shaving cream fight. Remember how mad Tammy was? It was pretty fun.
I also have memories of girls camp with you, or just camping out on my front yard, haha. Another memory I have is when you and all those girls from our ward sang "His Hands" in Church and I thought it was the most beautiful version of that song I had ever heard. I remember saying to myself, "wow Emily is a really good singer!"
I remember when we were first put into CLP ward after the boundaries changed and they were having us all introduce ourselves... you stood up and told us your name and made your announcement that you were expecting... I thought you were so cute! and since then I have continued to think that, and I love all the matching outfits you and Abby have.
I will never forget when you came along for the UofU a'cappella tour through Europe. I loved joking with you on the bus and I loved walking through Florence with you. You went around to each city trying to find something that your family collects. I think it was canes? I am wrong? anyhow we got the coolest journals and it was a rainy day, so relaxing. Thanks for making that trip memorable.
I have lots of fun memories of you when you were a baby, a toddler, and a little girl.
One night I heard you crying in the next room (you were probably just a few months old) so I took you into my room, laid a blanket on my floor, and put you on the blanket so you could sleep in my room. Instead you stared at me as if you thought I was crazy, so I brought you back to your crib.
Post a Comment