Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom (Grammuh)!
Here's your present:
(click to enlarge)
We can't wait for your visit!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you! I am certainly looking forward to my stay at the Hale B&B! And I want to go to all of those places, especially the playground or anywhere else Abby is playing! I have the best kids and grandkids!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Well it has been a long time. I hope you're loving Michigan it seems like you are. So I'll accept your mom's invitation and if ever I'm headed that way, I'll sure let you know. And you do the same. NC is gorgeous and we always love company!
4 comments:
Thank you! I am certainly looking forward to my stay at the Hale B&B! And I want to go to all of those places, especially the playground or anywhere else Abby is playing! I have the best kids and grandkids!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Does all that stand for when we come visit too?
Well it has been a long time. I hope you're loving Michigan it seems like you are. So I'll accept your mom's invitation and if ever I'm headed that way, I'll sure let you know. And you do the same. NC is gorgeous and we always love company!
I can tell you from experience that there's nothing better than a vacation to see the grandkids. Enjoy your mom while she's there!
Post a Comment