Abby turned two last week! Here are some of her gifts. Not pictured is Abby's new kitchen from Grammuh Marilyn, and a care package full of fun things from Grandma Ida. She loves them all, and we'll get pictures of those soon.

Abby's big girl bed. She loves it. Here she is taking a nap after a little play time on her bed.Abby's first theater experience. Bolt. She was amazed! I don't know what I watched more, the movie or my cute girl.
8 comments:
oh so sweet
That is really cute bedding! What a big girl!
She's all grown up. What a cutie!
I love those cute pigtails at the movie! You are sooooooooo big, Abby! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX!!!
We got Ash an easil for Christmas too. He of course has yet to open it.
How fun!! Her bed is cute and looks super comfortable. I want to give it a snuggle.
What a big girl! That picture of her at the movie theatre is adorable. I would have been watching her the whole time too!
How adorable! I can't believe how cute she is! How fun. Her paternal grandfather would be proud!! I still remember sitting in his theater when I was little.
Post a Comment