Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Grandma Peggy
This is my Dad's mom, and she passed away yesterday. She was very loving and meek like a child. She always said, "You're the best in the whole world!" I was lucky to have such a wonderful grandma.
I'm sorry. Having a grandparent pass away is so hard. It was so hard for me when Grandma Lambert died, but knowing that I'll see her again and that she is with Grandpa makes it easier.
You got it just right when you said that she was a child-like person. Mom taught me all about Heavenly Father. I've never doubted His existence because she never did. It was so good to see you at Mom's funeral. I hope that we can keep in better touch. I miss all of you very much. My new email address (just for family) is nancy.sorensen@msn.com. Please write soon and give me your email address. And come visit us and our horses. We have tiny saddles!
5 comments:
So sorry to hear that. Grandmas are very very special people. Send our condolences to your dad especially. She did a fine job raising him!
Are you still camping out at the hotel?
Sorry to hear about your grandma. That's such a cute a classy picture of her.
I'm sorry. Having a grandparent pass away is so hard. It was so hard for me when Grandma Lambert died, but knowing that I'll see her again and that she is with Grandpa makes it easier.
Oh Em, I am so sorry to hear of your loss! Please give your family our condolences.
You got it just right when you said that she was a child-like person. Mom taught me all about Heavenly Father. I've never doubted His existence because she never did. It was so good to see you at Mom's funeral. I hope that we can keep in better touch. I miss all of you very much. My new email address (just for family) is nancy.sorensen@msn.com. Please write soon and give me your email address. And come visit us and our horses. We have tiny saddles!
Love,
Nancy
Post a Comment