Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BOY

We're so excited Abby is going to be a big sister and have a little brother! Abby and Jon came with me to the ultrasound this morning. The technician was talking as she was looking at our "Bruno" about how she doesn't tell people the gender of their baby unless she knows for sure. Then all of a sudden she said, "I know what it is!" It was fun to see him. He was touching his feet to his forehead and showing off a lot. He's an active little stinker, and we can't wait for a fun filled summer!

16 comments:

Julie said...

Little boys are SO MUCH FUN! You are gonna LOVE it! Yay for little brothers!

Jayne said...

Congrats! What did Abby think of the ultrasound? Has she proposed some names yet?

valumama said...

yay! congrats!

Stacey said...

one of each! congratulations!!

Maren said...

Wahooooo.

Cicely said...

WooHoo! You done now? I said we were, but I've already changed my mind. Congrats!!

becca said...

Hooray for a boy! How fun for you to have one of each! I am so excited for you to have a boy! I love that you knew it was a boy because of how much he moved around already. They really are nonstop but they are so much fun!

amykovacs said...

How cute! He is going to be the cutest little boy ever. I can't wait to see what name you guys pick out. I hope you are feeling good now...can we get some pics of you uploaded :-)?

DeeDee said...

Happy Day!
Congratulations!

Becky said...

Girls are wonderful, but boys are awesome. Not quite so much drama! Where's your belly?

Heidi said...

Hooray for little boys! They really are made out of frogs and snails and puppy dogs' tails, you know--but in a good way. Since Abby will soon be able to say she "has" a "bro" (--ther), how about the name, Hasbro? Just an idea!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

yeah! We're so excited for you.

Mandy and Bob said...

Congratulations! Abby will be a great big sister:)

Emily N said...

Congrats tons and tons! That is some seriously exciting news. Is Abby way stoked? I hope so.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Wow, Em that is so exciting!! Congrats!!!

Kat said...

That is awesome. Now you really can call him Bruno. Are you so excited? I am excited for my little boy in about 4 more weeks. Hopefully sooner. This little guy is soooooooooooooooo active. I hope I can keep up with him when he is born.