Sunday, March 29, 2009

Don't I have a beautiful belly?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do -- knowing what's knocking around inside of it!

Julie said...

The most beautiful ever!

Eric & Laura said...

WAY cuter than mine! I think you've got it pretty good!

Katie said...

Yes you do! I never got round, mine always looked like a big kidney bean. You're pretty brave to show off your stretch marks too! I hated JEff to even see them!

Tammy said...

You ARE brave... I like your belly... can't wait till mine looks pregnant... not just like I ate alittle too much last night...

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I remember you saying the stretch marks from Abbey earned you the nick name "fire belly". The things we go throught for our children, but it is all worth it!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I meant Abby. My other niece spells it Abbey and it get's confusing.

Heidi said...

Yes, wear those stretch marks like a badge of honor! I am so proud of mine....

Becky said...

Wow, that's amazing! Can you do a dot-to-dot and make a picture with that? Cool!

Emily N said...

You are brave for posting- I love it! How is Abby adjusting to the idea of little Bruno? Does she get it? Can't wait to see him!

amykovacs said...

You look way bigger already than I remember you with Abby. I remember how people used to tell you how small you were and how mad you got :-). Can't wait to see pictures of him!