Saturday, June 27, 2009

Here's Hunter!

HUNTER DAVIS HALE
June 26th 2009
6:08 PM
9 lbs 1 oz
21 inches

This big boy is doing great and so am I! Can't wait to go home! Abby is a really cute attentive big sister so far, and Jon is such a cute sight with his new son in his arms. Grandma and Jon were great during the labor. I guess I was too. Jon and I went into the hospital Friday morning for a routine, post-due-date exam, and they decided to keep me and induce me. Hunter came just 6 hours later after a strong labor. He's almost two and a half pounds bigger than Abby was! We all love him!

13 comments:

The Benfields said...

congratulations! he is really cute and i am so happy all is well! can't wait to see more pics!

t.t.turner said...

I LOVE the name Hunter. Hunter Hale is so cute! Congratulations!

Maren said...

What a stud! Congrats! I'm glad he got here safely.

Cicely said...

Big boy! Good work Emily. He is going to be a champion.

Julie said...

He is so handsome! Good job Emily! Can't wait to see more!

becca said...

You are my hero! Way to go! He is beautiful!

Becky said...

Wow, that is a big baby in a little bit of labor time! Way to go, he's gorgeous!

valumama said...

what a cute BIG boy! fast labor. I want to hear all the gory details, and of course more pics.

Andrews family said...

Congrats! He's absolutely adorable! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. : )

Heidi said...

I am so excited that I get to meet him in a few short months! He is a handsome boy and a cute little brother for sweet big sis Abby. I am excited to see her, too! XOXOX!!!

amykovacs said...

YAY! Wow, you must have been SO big! Did you take any final belly pics? I'm so glad everyone is happy and healthy. He already looks different than Abby, do you think? Can't wait for follow up photos. Take care, and have fun with your new family of four!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Congrats Emmy!!! He is adorable!! Wow 9 lbs. you go girl!!!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

yay! He is so cute and I heard you did an amazing job through the labor and delivery. Love you guys!