Saturday, September 19, 2009

Abby's pictures

Abby loves taking over the camera, and she's starting to get better at capturing her subjects in the frame!

Here's a picture she took of Hunter...




And she took a lovely picture of me in the kitchen. "Hi"




I took this next one of course. My two cuties. Hunter usually flinches when he notices Abby getting closer, but every once in a while that flinch turns into a smile. Hunter will be 3 months next Saturday, and Abby will be 3 in three months!!!! Should I play threes in the lotto?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some pretty good shots Abby took with my camera, too!

Eric & Laura said...

So fun EM! I wish we lived closer! I'm feeling very deprived of my favorite friends! I'm so glad you named your little one Hunter. He couldn't have a better role model. :)

Kat said...

Hunter has a cute little pudgy belly. What sweet kids.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Good pictures Abby! We miss you guys and can't wait to meet Hunter someday.

Sarah said...

Okay, holy moly. I was leaving a comment on Abby Clawson's blog and saw your profile pic and recognized you!! How long has it been??? I dunno, but too long. It is so fun to see what you're up to and see your darling little kiddos. They are SO cute :) Looks like you're doing well and having fun being a mommy. Fun to find you!

Love, Sarah (Jerman) Collette