Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hunter's Blessing





Jon blessed Hunter on October 11th. He wore this snazzy outfit and posed on his new quilt from Grammuh Marilyn. The quilt is all hand-stitched and is a comfy work of art!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, I love his chubby cheaks! And I really like his blanket too. Your mom is very talented. I love that it has his name embroidered on it. And his blessing outfit is really handsome. We should get together some time. We might be going to Fort Wayne Indiana some time soon. In fact there is the possibility that we might be moving there. How close is that to where you live?

Heidi said...

Cute pictures, Em! I love the expression on Hunter's face--such an old soul in that little body. XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I can just smell and taste that cute little nugget! I'm putting Abby's quilt on the frame tomorrow!!

Amy Kovacs said...

When I looked at these pictures I was still trying to figure out who Hunter looks like. Then I realized he is just a really chunky version of Abby. What do you guys think? He's got the most squeezable cheeks ever! I remember when Elise and Linnaea were tiny, all the black ladies in South Carolina would love to tell me how Elise was getting the bigger share of food. I thought it was funny, so I hope you don't mind that I call Hunter chunky :-).