Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Storm Warnings

It has been a really long winter. Michigan is particularly gray during December, January and February. I'm excited for a long trip to Utah, until then we enjoyed as much as we could of this snow day.


Hunter has many admirers, mostly due to his eyes and eyelashes. Someone in line at a grocery store once compared his lashes to fuzzy caterpillars. Click on the picture above to see it bigger, and you'll see them better.





7 comments:

Sophie said...

i love his lashes!
and Abby's coat and hat are so cute!

Maren said...

Fuzzy wuzzy was an eyelash.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for your Olympics hat! Can't wait for next week! LEE LEE LEE!!!

w and w said...

Way to relive 2002. Go SLC. Go Emily!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

He does have long eye lashes, what a cutie. Those pictures make me miss snow!

Heidi said...

I do not miss snow, that's for sure. But I bet it would be lots of fun to play in it with you and your fun family!

I love how Abby is looking at her brother in the last picture....

w and w said...

your kids are beautiful! I love having a girl then a boy. Don't you?
DC? GO GO GO! It's sooooo stinkin fun with the kids.
are you in Detroit now?