Thursday, April 1, 2010

We went to Utah

Walking home from Jon's grandparents' home and attempting a double 1-2-3 jump. Jeff is Jon's only brother, and it's nourishing to see them together. Ahhhh family.


Abby and cousin Ashton are bosom buddies, their birthdays are only a day apart and they love each other! Here they are watching The Princess and The Frog, after enjoying a home cooked Jambalaya.

Cool uncle Griff loved holding Hunter.


Magic literally happens in Ogden. I loved seeing my brother Chris and his family. I only wish I could have spent more time with Elise and the boys. Gordon was absolutely Abby's favorite. Neil is a sweet stinker, and Thomas is a funny friend.


Two of the cutest babies I've ever seen, Hunter is now 9 moths old and cousin Maci turned one recently. She's such a sneaky little sweetheart.



Abby has the best grandparents on both sides of our family. Grandpa Hunter and Grandma Ida (or Grandma Abby as Abby puts it sometimes) were wonderful to be with.


We got to see Uncle Jeff's art at Trolley Square. We loved his work.


One of our favorite outings to downtown Salt Lake was a whim and lovely!


My Grandpa Bernard loved seeing the kids. Hunter kept pulling on his suspenders and wristwatch.


Snow you can actually enjoy? Not something we're used to in Michigan, so it was ok that we experienced a lot of snow during the first part of our trip. Grandma was an excellent hostess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCH!!!!!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Looks like fun. There's nothing like visiting home. Now I'm homesick- sniff sniff.