Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Show and Tell

Abby loves magnets. She spelled her name with mix and match ABC's
Hunter would still rather crawl with one arm than walk, but we practice every day. He's getting close!

Abby insisted I take pictures of these dollar store figures. We let her take a dollar out of her piggy bank every once in a while to shopping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Hunter, Go Hunter! You can do it! A-B-B-Y spells SWEET!!!!

Julie said...

Abby is such a smarty! She looks so much like you Emily!

Maren said...

My day would not have been complete without viewing those dollar store figures. You must thank Miss Abby for the photo.

Eric & Laura said...

Emily! I can't believe how quickly our little ones are growing up! Hunter gets cuter everytime I see pics! And Abby is so smart! I think it's time we all moved back to UT so our kids can play & we can visit!

Kelly said...

Emily, are you sure that isn't a picture of you when you were little? That is the cute little cousin that I remember playing with. Crazy!!! She is so cute and I can't believe your little Hunter is getting so big. Hope all is well with you.