Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
I am still amazed at your good fortune! You must be living right.
The bench cover is really cute! And the piano looks great. Congrats!
Are you serious? That is awesome! It looks like it is in really great shape. That was some good shoppin!
Oh man, I forgot that blogs exist for the past month or so. oops. I just caught myself up on your last several posts. Cute family. Do you have a swing set in your backyard now? Sooooo awesome that you have a real piano.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am still amazed at your good fortune! You must be living right.
The bench cover is really cute! And the piano looks great. Congrats!
Are you serious? That is awesome! It looks like it is in really great shape. That was some good shoppin!
Oh man, I forgot that blogs exist for the past month or so. oops. I just caught myself up on your last several posts. Cute family. Do you have a swing set in your backyard now? Sooooo awesome that you have a real piano.
Post a Comment