Abby started preschool today! She was a little nervous, but after listening to "You've Got a Friend in Me" a few times during the car ride she started to feel better. Then with extra time before the doors opened, we played around the lawn. I took her to the windows outside her classroom, and who happened to be there right when she peeked in but her teacher! Mrs. Frentz said throught the window "Are you going to come in and play with me?!" And Abby got sooo excited, she ran giggling to the door. |
| In our back yard |
| This is where all the kids stop for photos |
| She is a little climber |
| The "berry tree" |
| Going in! Pictures of the inside won't be posted, but just imagine a deer in headlights! |
5 comments:
Could she be cuter? Nope, I don't think so. She may have been a little apprehensive but I bet she wasn't PARALYZED by fear (inside joke). Can't wait to hear all the details!
Love that she listened to You've Got a Friend in Me. What a great first day theme song. She's too adorable.
My favorite is the first picture. She is such a poser! I also like how the expression on her face changed from such relaxed joy in the 'back yard' to a nervous glance while hanging out in the berry tree. Such a cutie.
I can't wait to hear more about that first week! From the looks of that letter Abby received, she has the nicest teacher on the planet. I bet this will be a fantastic experience for dear little Abby. XOXOX!
So cute! When did Abby's hair get to thick and long?! It's been way too long since I've seen you guys.
Post a Comment