One thing I love about Jon is when he gets an organization bug. Every once in a while, he starts to clean and won't stop! I get into it too, although I get tempted to stop after a task while he keeps going. He's a good motivator. So now we have a nice clean kitchen and living room. And thanks to my mom and dad we have a new table that fits perfectly in our little place. We had a fun trip to
IKEA with them during our Christmas visit.

Look at the cool chairs, they fit around the corners of the table! THANKS MOM AND DAD!!
We also got a rack for our new stainless steel pans and a knife magnet from IKEA. Yay for more counter space!
2 comments:
Hurray for organizing!! It's fun (when you're in the mood)!
I love IKEA! I am going there tomorrow night. It is in Pittsburgh which is two hours away. David's dad is flying in to see us. What a perfect opportunity to stop at IKEA!
Post a Comment