Hunter is home now, after staying three nights in the hospital. He had a UTI. It's so nice to have him back home, his old self again, without the IV and wires from the monitors. Now he can get back to focusing on his chunkiness.


Abby is growing up fast! She talks a lot and is a good helper. Her new favorite activity is watercoloring.


Abby is a little mother and smotherer. She loves Hunter a lot and always wants to be in his face. I can't wait for them to be able to interact and play with each other.

8 comments:
I am so glad Hunter is home now and feeling better! I love that first picture of him with that cute fat roll under his neck. And I can't believe how much Abby looks like you. She is growing into quite the little lady.
Yay for pictures!! I swear, Hunter looks like he's 2 months old.
That close up of Abby looks just like you. Adorable! I am so happy Hunter is feeling better. I hope I get to see him sometime soon. Abby is going to be such a great big sister. Cute pictures!
so glad he is okay! your kids are adorable I can't believe all the beautiful hair Abby has...just gorgeous! :)
Yes, I agree that Abby looks SO much like you. I didn't realize how much in the other pictures. Glad you have your family all at home and can start getting normal!
Oh Emily, I bet that was awful. I'm so glad you guys are home now.
What a tough little guy! I'm glad he's home. And Abby looks like a little lady.
What a treat to see those pictures. I am always blown away at how big Abby is getting. And I agree that Hunter looks like a big boy for his age. It's fun to think about holding him and kissing that newborn face! I can hardly wait to see you all!
Post a Comment